Thursday, January 26, 2012

Trying 2 Get More Readers

So, the problem with getting more readers is that I want to remain anonymous to protect all parties and to prevent any issues. Not that I have bad things to say, but as a professional woman, I don't want everyone to have access to my thoughts, if you know what I mean. So....I'm advertising right now via Twitter. This may not be effective advertising for me since people on there communicate with 140 characters or less and I tend to have lengthy posts. Also, it seems people are more interested in the shoes you wore with some outfit or the new expensive purse your man bought you. I mean, what do I have to do to generate interests in normal, everyday topics? I will, though, at some point discuss our fascination with these labels and our piss-poor financial mentality.

No comments:

Post a Comment