Sunday, November 11, 2012

Black Women Always Late - is it in our DNA?

Yes, not ALL black women are late all the time. Its a woman than in general, sometimes. Anywho, I've noticed about 3-4 black women at work with me come in around the time I do - 9-9:30. We're supposed to be there between 6:00 and 9:00. I don't know why it takes me so long to get to work. Okay, yea, I do. I don't get up when the alarm goes off. My clothes are not all put away and organized for easy access. I have a terrible routine, or lack thereof, in the evenings that could expedite my process of getting ready in the morning. For the umpteenth time, I'm about to derive a morning routine schedule for myself. Let's see how this goes.....do you have a routine that works and gets you on time to work? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment