Saturday, January 23, 2010

Beauty Routines

Are you good with beauty routines? I suck! I'm just so lazy when I get home. I hate to clean, cook, or do anything. I use all my energy at work to get ahead and come home and flop on the oouch. I'd rather spend hours on facebook than take the make-up off my face, iron clothes for tomorrow, fix a lunch for tomorrow, and cook a meal. Sad, huh?

I'm trying to do better. Due to my poor habits, I have acne and my teeth have shifted as a result of not wearing the retainers I was given when I got my braces off 10 years ago.

I tried Proactiv, and even when I was pretty thorough, I saw no results. I've heard mixed reviews, but I had not success. I've used Neutrogena and its been pretty good on my face, so I decided to go to their website and do the Skin ID and I think I'm going to go with their suggestions. Since they are customizing the routine to my skin issues, I have more confidence in it.

When I purchased the Proactiv, I purchased the Sheer Cover mineral make-up and I like it. Its quick and easy and it gives the light-weight coverage I need. I think I'll stick with it, but I'll probably try Neutrogena's mineral make-up for $10.

I purchased some aromatherapy lotions out of Bath and Body Works today. One for stress, and one for energy. I also purchased some of the sensual amber collection after being in a friend's house and smelling their electric outlet fragrance. I have it in now. Its sensual but also has a incense smell to it, too. I love it. They were buy one get one free and with all the aromatherapy lotion I bought and some foot lotion, I spent $39. Not bad!

I plan to finish cleaning up tomorrow. Should've finished today, but didn't. Laziness. Procrastination. So mad at myself.

Also, I started using Carol's Daughter's Tui collection. I have layers that won't grow out and I see a little bit, just a little, growth. The back grows find and it really is longer, now, but the layers are still pretty much the same. I will wash it again tomorrow and see how it does. I have a lot of dandruff, which I believe is due to growth, so we'll see how Tui does in my hair. I use the hair elixir and hair blam. I used to use the butter, but I've kinda neglected it.

I bought the Ecstacy and Almond Cookie scents, but have not used them yet. In the winter, I am so into scents. Hopefull, I will finish cleaning tomorrow and will use my scents in a nice bath.

In the last couple of days, my skin has been itchy. I think its due to a change in water on travel and really dry skin. Got to moisturize tomorrow - gotta! I got a scab, like I got some kinda skin disease or something. Gotta lotion up tomorrow.

So, what are your skin/beauty routines. I basically told you everything I'm supposed to/intend to do, but don't do consistently. Any help on how I can improve and have more discipline at home? Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment