Saturday, January 2, 2010

Vivica Speaks on 50

Did y'all see when Vivica Fox was on the M'onique show on BET. I really like Vivica and always have. She has always been real. In my opinion, she is an example of a real, everday woman on t.v. and the big screen. She made it cool to be a little bigger in the hips and butt before Beyonce did - I remember seeing her interview on 106&Park back when the original Two Can Play that Game came out. And she's the first I recall saying that 40 was the new 30 when she turned 40 some years ago.

So, anyway, she was the M'onique show one night, but I just so happened to see a portion of the interview on another site. She got emotional when talking about 50 and the situation that occurred a few years back. She mentioned that she it was very difficult to go through that painful break-up in public, especially with all the things he was saying. She later said that a "boy" said those things and when he called her years later, he was a "man." I believe that. After watching 50's interview with Tyra, I do sense a little more maturity than before. Anyway, she was emotional when talking about the things he said and how she had to deal with it and how her dad told her that "he didn't make you so he ain't goin' break you." She mentioned "the first time we dated" when she started the talk. Then after describing her role in his video - the reason why he called her, by the way - she said that the leading role may have been a crazy woman, but she got him in the end. Seems like with "the first time we dated" and "she got him in the end" she's trying to make it sound like she's back with 50.

Hmm...50 only called for the video - they both admitted that in separate interviews. Seems like he's milking her for the publicity that will come from their bad relationship. She's sprung all over again, it seems. I believe he hit that again, recently, and she's sprung. Neither mentioned that he apologized, if I remember correctly. Seeing how she's acting, now, I wouldn't doubt the things 50 said in the past are true. Also, I learned when Halle went on Oprah, is that these are well-trained actresses, so they know how to cry on cue.

So, what do you all think about the 50-Vivica "relationship" - past and present? Talk to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment