Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! I thank God for allowing me to see another great year and decade. I brought in the new year last night in church, surrounded by happy, faithful people. The message came from Numbers 6:24-26, which states that God is blessing and KEEPING me and he shines his radiant face on me. (Today is such a beautiful, sunny day.....God is already showing up and showing out in my life in 2010!) I left last night's service confident and ready for the new year. All last year, I worried, cried, stressed, and just didn't take the time to enjoy life's blessings. Well, this year, I asked God to help me get over those ways. He's working on me.

I feel great today. Going to clean the house, wash my hair, and just relax. I'm going to enjoy these three days off (even though I may go into work Sunday after church).

So, what great things are you doing this year? I don't believe in New Year's resolutions. We should make resolutions to improve ourselves everyday, but the new year is like a fresh start for many, and I must say that I do feel refreshed today. I'm working on my attitude, happiness, faith, and outlook on life. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment