Monday, December 28, 2009

No More Marriage

Marriage is not very appealing anymore. So many cheaters out there. Steve McNair. Tiger Woods. The next door neighbor who attends church every Sunday and whose wife goes on mission trips. So sad. Yes, I named all men cause I don't know any women who have cheated on their husbands. Not saying they don't exist, but I don't know of any. Inform me, if you do.

Where I am, most men get married cause she's pregnant. Nine times out of ten, I think the woman planned this. You know when you got a good one who will "do the right thing." Since you're on a timeline and he's not moving fast enough you lay off the birth control and convince him to stop using his protection, neither of those two are hard to do, at all. Getting a man to marry you, now that's hard.

In Hollywood and even in regular life, people are having babies like its nothing! A year into a relationship, they are having a baby. Babies with no marriage. I will not have a man's baby after only a year in the relationship. I do not plan to have a man's baby unless I"m married. Plan, I say. If I'm 33, not married, and want a child......that may change, but we'll discuss that when I get there.

So, what do you think about these people just popping out babies with these people they barely know? What do you think of marriage with all this cheating going on? What do you think of marriages that have occurred due to pregnancy?

No comments:

Post a Comment